City of Thunder Bay Logo

1992-01-17

This photograph is of the Port Arthur Central Fire Hall. At the top of the building, the tower that was built especially for the fire bell can be seen, as well as the bell itself. The date of the photo is unknown, but can be narrowed to somewhere between 1913 and 1925, due to the information collected on the Regal 5 passenger automobile parked outside the Fire Hall. (Some information by E.J. Gilbert)

City of Thunder Bay Archives Series Number: 129
Accession Number: 1992-01-17