Skip Navigation
City Government

Apply for a City Committee or Board

Get Involved in Your City's Future

Want to make a difference in your community? Invitations are extended to citizens of Thunder Bay to submit their name or names of persons to be considered for nomination by City Council to serve on local Committees and Boards. Fill out the application form for appointment to a Committee, Board or Commission and return it to the Office of the City Clerk.

Those persons who have served previously on any foregoing local boards, and whose term of office expires, must re-apply in order that their names may once again be considered for nomination to whatever board they declare an interest in.