Skip Navigation
City Government

Moving - Please Let Us Know

Please call our office at 625-2255 to provide:

  • the moving or closing date,
  • previous owner's forwarding address, and
  • new owner's name and billing information.

The previous and new owner need to call our office to provide a final reading to ensure the final bill is completed in a timely and accurate manner. Water is a lien on property and any unpaid balance after the due date of the final bill becomes the new owner's responsibility.

Please ensure you change your banking information when you move, as the water account number remains with the property address. If you receive your bills through epost, please contact epost @ to desubscribe.