Event Schedule for the Official Plan Review
To register for any of the Workshop Sessions, contact Lorna Veal at the Planning Division at (807) 625-2704 or email email@example.com
Let’s Talk Infrastructure:
Discussion topics will include sidewalks, roads, bike lanes, waterways, green spaces and transit.
- Open House – Wednesday, May 2, 4 to 8 pm, at Waverley Library
- Workshop – Wednesday, May 16, 6:30 to 8:30 pm, at Current River Recreation Centre
Business and Industry:
Come have your say about Thunder Bay’s Business and Industrial sector. Discussion topics will include retail, clinic and office development, mixed-use buildings, downtowns and industrial development.
- Open House – Thursday, May 3, 4 to 8 pm, at 55+ Centre
- Workshop – Thursday, May 17, 6:30 to 8:30 pm, at Current River Recreation Centre
This discussion will include topics relating to intensification, urban sprawl and housing needs.
- Open House – Thursday, May 31, 4 to 8 pm, at the 55+ Centre - CANCELLED
- Workshop – Wednesday, June 13, 6:30 to 8:30 pm, at Waverley Library
Or Drop In and have your say:
Come and share your thoughts with a Planner at the:
- Waverley Library Saturday May 5 and Saturday June 2, 10 am to 12 noon
- Mary J.L. Black Library Saturday May 19 and Saturday June 16, 10 am to 12 noon
Or plan to visit the display Saturdays at the Farmers' Market