Skip Navigation
City Government

Utility Location Permit

All underground work which will take place within the Right of Way of all City of Thunder Bay owned property must first be approved by the staff in the engineering department. When proceeding to do underground work a utility location permit must be obtained from the City of Thunder Bay Engineering Department.

Use the application link and the "Utility Location Permit Submission Procedure" document below to submit an application.

To register, click on the link below then click on "Register".

(your id and password will be required to login)