Skip Navigation


assessment The Municipal Property Assessment Corporation (MPAC) is responsible for assessing the value of your property for the purpose of property taxes. For information on assessment on properties in Thunder Bay, contact the Office of the City Clerk.

Office of the City Clerk
City Hall
500 Donald St E, 3rd Floor
Thunder Bay ON P7E 5V3
Tel: (807) 625-2230

See also Property