Recreational Vehicle Pumping Station
The City's Environment Division maintains a Recreational Vehicle Pumping Station for the convenience of residents and visitors to Thunder Bay. The station is located on Legion Track Drive behind the Delaney Arena. See detailed directions and map below. There is no charge for this service.
Opens: Each spring on the second Friday in May
Closes: Each fall on the second Friday in October
Who can use the RV Station?
Non-commercial vehicles are welcome to visit the RV pumping station to:
- Obtain fresh potable water
- Empty out holding tanks
A few rules to follow:
Please enter the station from Victoria Avenue.
Traffic in the RV Station is one-way only - follow the signs.
Help us keep the pumping station clean. Wash down dump pad after use.
How to get to the RV Pumping Station:
- Turn off Highway 61 at Arthur Street
- Travel east on Arthur Street and turn left on Waterloo Street
- Turn right on Legion Track Drive (first street to the right, immediately after you turn onto Victoria Avenue)
- RV Pumping Station is to your right, off Legion Track Drive, directly behind the Delaney Arena
Contact Information: Infrastructure & Operations Dispatcher (807) 625-2195.