Skip Navigation

Atkinson's Jewelers

8 Cumberland Street South
Constructed: 1909 - 1910

Formerly home to Atkinson's Jewelers, this building was originally the Ray, Street and Company private bank. The facade of this building features decorative columns and an ornate balustrade at the roofline, both of which are attributes of the Beaux Arts/Classical Revival style, which was commonly used for banks and commercial buildings between 1880 and 1930.

Atkinson's Jeweler's


Back to Architectual Tour of Thunder Bay North main page