Skip Navigation
 
Living

Bank of Montreal / Prospector Steak House

27 Cumberland Street South
Constructed: 1913
Architect: Philip J. Turner

This building originally housed Molson's Bank which became the Bank of Montreal. The architecture is an excellent example of Edwardian Classicism. Prominent features of the building include the rusticated stone on the ground-florr walls and large keystones. Doric columns surround the main entrance and there is a heavy string course between the first and second storeys. The building is currently used as a restaurant.

Bank of Montreal / Prospector Steak House

 

Next Property: Atkinson's Jewelers