Skip Navigation
 
Living

260 Harrington Avenue

This home was built in 1953, and the original owner was Mrs. Anna Racic. The exterior walls are made of multicoloured brick and follow a running bond design. The roof is a pyramidal design. The house also has a decoratively capped chimney consisting of varying sized bricks in a random ashlar pattern. This sand-type brick design continues along the bottom three feet of the south-east corner from the base of the chimney to the main entrance of the home.

260 Harrington Avenue

 

Next Property: 270 Harrington Avenue