Skip Navigation
 
Living

269 Ray Court

Built in 1909 for John F. Hodder, this one-and-a-half-storey home was constructed to face McVicar Creek. The exterior walls are made of stone, designed in a random ashlar pattern. The second-floor portions of the home are covered with siding arranged in a vertical orientation. The home also features a veranda that wraps around the east and south sides and is surrounded by Romanesque columns. The roof is a hipped design and has two chimneys, each with corbelled tops.

269 Ray Court

 

Next Property: 275 Ray Court