Skip Navigation
 
Living

26 Nugent Street

This one-and-a-half-storey home was built in 1908 and was originally owned by Louis Walsh. The exterior walls are mostly red brick veneer, but wood shingles are used as well. Red cut stone is used at the base of the home. The roof is a cross-gable design and features two chimneys. The house also has a sunroom and a porch.

26 Nugent Street

 

Next Property: 146 Court Street North