Skip Navigation
 
Living

275 Ray Court

Built by E. Zelinski in 1937 for E. Kelly, this one-and-a-half-storey home faces McVicar Creek. The top portion of the exterior walls is made of stucco, while the lower portion is brick. Also on the exterior is an inset jog on the first floor in the north-west corner of the home with the second floor acting as a roof over the area. The windows on the home are either double hung or casement type. The roof of the house is of cross-gable design with the main gable facing Ray Court. This main gable has wood molding arranged in a geometric pattern.

275 Ray Court

Next Property: 281 Ray Court