Skip Navigation
 
Living

281 Ray Court

Originally owned by Mrs. C.A. Bready, this one-and-a-half-storey house was built in 1906. The house has a two-storey semi-detached gabled tower constructed of stone arranged in a mosaic type pattern. The same stone can be seen along the bottom of the home as well. The house also has a sunroom which acts as a balcony for the second floor, as well as an attached greenhouse on the east side. The roof of the home is a cross-gable design with several gabled dormers. The bottom four feet of the main roof are slightly arched as the roof nears the top of the first floor.

281 Ray Court

 

Next Property: 6 Emmerson Avenue