Skip Navigation
 
Living

288 Harrington Avenue

Built in 1907, this two-and-a-half-storey home was originally owned by Thomas N. Andrew. The exterior walls are brick veneer with detailed brickwork designed in a recessed and corbelled style along the upper portions of the east and south walls. The main portion of the roof is a pyramidal design but has two gabled hips on the south and west sides of the home. There are many different windows including double- and single-hung, sliding and arched. There is vertical brickwork above each of the windows as well. Also of note is the intricately designed chimney with a corbelled top.

288 Harrington Avenue

 

Next Property: 294 Harrington Avenue