Skip Navigation
 
Living

294 Harrington Avenue

The one-and-a-half-storey home was built in 1907 and originally owned by John Andrew. The exterior walls are brick veneer and have been painted grey. Some notable architectural features include the hexagonal two-storey semi-detached tower at the south-west corner of the home. There is also a small veranda area at the front of the house surrounded by four square columns and a wood railing. The roof is a cross-gable design with a gable dormer on the front of the house that has an arch design covered with siding. The lower portion of the roof arches slightly outwards over the top of the veranda.

294 Harrington Avenue

 

Next Property: HMCS Griffon