Skip Navigation
 
Living

Maudsley Court Apartments

151 Court Street North

Maudsley Court was the first apartment building in Port Arthur. It opened in 1914, with rents of $35 per month. Port Arthur Ontario Developments Limited sold the apartment building to W.S. Tomlinson in 1951. Notable architectural features include the rusticated brick first storey, cut stone stringcourse between the first and second storeys, and prominent keystones on the large flat-top windows. Maudsley Court also has numerous dentil-like projections on the roof, imparting a castle-like appearance.

Maudsley Court Apartments

 

Next Property: McKibbon House