Skip Navigation
 
Living

W. A. Matheson Residence

540 Marks Street South

According to Henderson's Directory, the first owner of this home was W.A. Matheson in 1913. This two-and-a-half-storey home has several classical and distinguishing architectural features starting with the hipped gable dormers on the medium hipped roof. Also of interest is the portico on the main entrance, supported by pairs of regularly spaced Doric columns. The first-storey windows with their large cut-stone lintels are also notable.

W. A. Matheson Residence