Skip Navigation

Vehicle Renting

Rental vehicles can be secured through agencies listed in the Yellow Pages under "Automobile Renting". Make reservations well in advance as the agency may not always have the required vehicles at the Thunder Bay location.

Special Licenses
If vans that carry more than ten passengers are needed for the event, drivers will need a "F" class license. All drivers must be insured and the amount of coverage must be adequate. Also, check the age of the drivers because some agencies will not insure younger drivers.