Skip Navigation

Attendant Services

The Personal Attendant for Leisure (PAL) Card is used by people who use support people so that their support person does not have to pay an admission fee. This card is available to non-residents of Thunder Bay. For more information call (807) 625-3220, visit, or one of the providers below:

Bayshore Home Health

Tel: (807) 345-5322

Comfort Keepers

Tel: (807) 628-8022


Tel: (807) 343-0414