When you demolish a building bigger than 10M2 (108 sq.ft.), you need a Demolition Permit.

The following is required for a Demolition Permit:

Once you have all of your required documentation you can apply at the Building Services office, or apply for your demolition permit online. For more information, refer to the Demolition brochure.

If you require a PDF in an accessible format, email our Municipal Accessibility Specialist.

Contact Us